Sunday, May 1, 2011

30 Weeks

I'm getting exhausted. I still have 9 weeks left...and I don't think I'm going to make it. I'm huge. The first thing out of everyone's mouth is...I don't think you're going to make it to July! Well I don't either so I suppose we're even! THOUGH....I think they are all jinxing me. With the way people keep talking I'll probably stay pregnant until the end of July!

So Abby Grace and I are getting ready for DH to get home. The next blog will probably include him...because HE'S COMING HOME!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!! I'm getting so excited. So we've been cleaning. Actually I've been cleaning. She's been sleeping! :)

I just realized that I don't think I've talked about Abby...so you might be confused. She's my loving puppy. Who's graying around the mouth because she's almost 4. Old woman :)
This is my princess. She's spoiled rotten. But she's my baby and I love her.


And here is the another baby of mine. Only he's hidden in the belly :)
30 weeks, 6 days :)


Baby C is good. He's a beast and likes to be big. Which he tries to do all the time. I try to explain to my loving son that he can not stretch out because there's not enough room but he tries anyway. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment