Monday, April 25, 2011

29 Weeks

...written at 30 weeks. OOPS :)

So last week I went to my parents house in GA, and spent the whole time on the go! You know how when you go on "vacation" and end up spending the whole time in the car trying to see everyone you don't normally see?? That just about sums up my week!

I had a 3d/4d u/s and got to see baby C. He is adorable of course and looks just like DH. So much for looking like me :)

 The first thing we were able to see are his legs, crossed at the ankles...this is how I sit all the time!

Crying :)

 Sticking his tongue out!!

 Sucking his thumb sideways

 Hi my name is Christopher :)

 His foot that is directly under my rib cage on the right side. His feet stay there...

He looks like DH :) 

Chubby little cheeks!

Baby C is head down already! Yay baby C! Hopefully he'll stay that way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment