Friday, April 1, 2011

26 Weeks

Well since it's already Friday, I guess I'm technically 26 weeks and 4 days, but hey...who's counting? :)

So this has been a rough week, and none of it has to do with the baby. Our soldier's suffered a major blow. I'm just really ready for them to ALL be home. Just a few more weeks...but they can't end soon enough. I can't wait until DH is home, I miss seeing his face and hearing his voice. I joke that he won't know how to talk to me for longer than 30 minutes a week...but in reality it's not funny at all. It's actually very sad. If you're reading this and have your SO home please hug him tight. It's hard being alone. It's really hard to be alone for a year. We just passed our 11 month mark. One more month. Just one more month.

Alright back to baby C! So my child has a closet full of clothes (but barely any NB clothes!). I buy only on clearance. I'm actually being pretty good, it could be worse :)

He is getting big. Apparently my uterus is the size of a basketball. Ridiculous. What to Expect says the baby is about the size of a cucumber. He's about 15 inches and 2.2 lbs. What a chunk :)

So DH said I can get another 3d-4d u/s for our anniversary. I'm so excited. I'm going in 2 weeks and I can't wait to see my little soccer player (he kicks me ALL DAY LONG!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment