Sunday, April 17, 2011

28 Weeks

It seems like as we get farther along, I get slower at posting! Well considering how it is not yet 10:30 pm on Sunday night and my weeks change on Mondays I guess I'm still on time for the 28 week blog!!

So the biggest disappointment of the week was the fact that my ultrasound was cancelled. Twice. RIDICULOUS. I get how people get sick. And I forgave you the first time. But the second time? I'll take my money and go elsewhere...thanks. (This would have been an elective 3d/4d u/s) Anyways, it was hugely upsetting. So I looked around for places in GA and found one near where my parents live and made an appointment for NEXT week. SOOOO I'll be able to post pictures for my 29 week blog! The best thing about moving it to GA is that now my parents and in laws will be able to come which will be neat. So the only person that won't get to see baby C is DH. :)

Speaking of C (since this is supposed to be a blog all about him!), he is approximately 2.25 pounds and almost 15 inches long. Thinking of him at 15 inches is crazy, considering how most babies are between 17-22 inches when they are born. He's getting so big! He kicks like crazy. All the time. Really...all. the. time. His most active times are between 0400-0700 and 1800-2200...or just whenever he wants. It does seem like he sleeps more during the day. I like to say that I rock him to sleep :)

I've been thinking of how to describe what it feels like when he moves around in my belly and I think I've figured out a comparison. It almost feels like your stomach growling...but it's not, it's him. Now I'm not talking about the kicks. Those are just like jabs coming from the inside (which are no longer cute and he hurts a lot of the time!). But when he's rolling around that's what I think the feeling reminds me of!

On a side note, Abby is passed out and snoring. It's making me smile. :)

I'm so ready for DH to come home. Just a few more weeks! This year has been HELLA long.

28 Weeks 5 days, about to go to my cousin's wedding yesterday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment