Saturday, April 9, 2011

27 Weeks!

Getting BIGGGGGG is the story of the week. It's ridiculous! I'll post pictures with my 28 week blog, but just take my word for it...it's crazy.

So I've ordered my diaper bag, Ju Ju Be Be Prepared in black/silver. See http://www.shopjujube.com/Product.aspx?l=00010005000000000000&p=JJB01238 LOVE IT! I can't wait until I get to use it! I also got my Ergo Baby Carrier. It's amazing. Though it doesn't snap around me right now...I hope it's just because I'm pregnant and I'm not really too fat for it!!

So C gets the hiccups all the time, they are cute but sort of annoying (iggnoying like one of my Operation Hero kids said!). Also the kicks are no longer cute, they hurt. It's like he does it on purpose now! Jerk :)

C is about 15 inches long and just about 2-2.5 lbs. Getting bigger!!

So this past week I've had my glucose test and rhogam shot. The Rhogam shot didn't hurt at all! And my glucose drink was amazing. But I have a craving for fake orange stuff so that could explain that. After my test I had some time to kill so I ate at the PX and discovered my new favorite food...RANCH DRESSING!! Yum! :)

Alright more next week!

(Are you counting down for July as much as I am???)

No comments:

Post a Comment