Monday, March 14, 2011

24 Weeks!

GAHHHH....it took me like 8 years to sign in. Reminder, don't forget password. Ugh. Sucks.

Anyways! I had my 24 week appointment today, Christopher is perfect...he's measuring in the 60th percentile for size...I didn't know the did percentiles in utero, well learn something new everyday! I also learned that my midwife seems almost as excited as me for my natural child birth plan!! I'm so excited!!!

His heart rate is good, and my weight is good. (Which I was hugely stressed about!)

On a really good note, my next doctor's appointment without the hubby!!! Do you realize he's been gone almost a year??? This is huge!

Later this week I'm going to GA for the All 4 Kids Consignement sale, which should be fun!

Ohhhh!!! I forgot to talk about Bradley Method classes :)
So I started them last Thursday and have my next one tomorrow. They are very good, I'm learning new things and I can't wait until we get more into them.

Alright this blog kind of stinks, but I'm kind of drawing a blank! Let's see if I can post my picture from today :)


24 Weeks :)


24 weeks, 5 days

No comments:

Post a Comment