Monday, June 20, 2011

37 Weeks

So this has been an interesting week for our family. Friday afternoon contractions started...they were about 20-30 minutes apart, not really going away but not getting stronger. They were waking me up throughout the night, but like I said, not really getting stronger. Saturday brought more of the same. Saturday night they got really close together...like 3-5 minutes. My doula suggested we go to sleep and see what happens. They continued through the night, but weren't really that strong. Now Sunday they were getting much stronger. They were starting in my back and moving forward. They never really got closer than 7-8 minutes, but they weren't stopping. Can you say frustrating??? I sure can. My 38 week appointment is on Monday so we decided to just wait until then so we can see what is going on. I wish he would either come or the contractions were stopping...

Basically this is what my doula calls the "putzy putzy" stage. Nothing really changing. Nothing really progressing. I'll update this later on so I can post what the midwife says! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment