Monday, June 13, 2011

36 Weeks

So DH, Abby and I went to GA for our baby shower and had such a wonderful time. We got to see a lot of friends and family that we haven't seen in a very long time...some as long ago as the wedding!! We got the last few things we needed and lots of clothes (which we got hardly any of last time...just the differences between guys and girls!!), which was awesome :)

On a side note, C is getting huge. He literally takes up my whole belly. DH and I were driving home yesterday and he was feeling the baby's foot and trying to find his back...I said something like here, you can feel him right here and DH said while moving his hand all over my belly, and here and here and here. Yep...all over. Apparently he's about 18 inches long and maybe 6.5 pounds now. So about the size he'll be when he gets here!!

It's very hard to believe that the next time I see my family I will have a baby. Literally in less than a month there will be an infant in our household...that is a very, very strange thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment