Monday, February 14, 2011

Apparently valentine's day is 20 weeks away from 4th of July :)

Well we're 20 weeks today!! Can you believe it?? Half way! I can't. It feels like I just found out I was pregnant yesterday.

Anyways, I'm feeling great. The baby is good. Last week at my 16-20 week appointment, part II, my midwife measured my belly and I'm measuring just a little ahead of schedule, just like 1 cm which my doctor wasn't concerned about at all. My baby boy is big and strong!

I met my doula today and I absolutely love her. I hope she feels the same way about me...she probably thinks I'm super random. We talked for almost 2 hours about everything and nothing. I start Bradley Method classes on March 10, and then meet every week after that until May. I'm ready to start them up...the sooner we start the sooner DH comes home and Christopher gets here!

After I left my doula's house I went to Walmart to grocery shop. Apparently there is a special diet (not really special...just healthy!), I have to aim for approximately 75 grams of protein everyday. Once I'm in my third trimester that number goes to 80-100 grams. Holy cow. It seems like a lot, hopefully I'll pick it up easy enough!

I have my Army u/s on Wednesday and my mom is coming up for it...I'm super excited (and I'm pretty positive she is too!). I'll post pictures if blogger is cooperating yet. For some reason it isn't finding my recent pictures...I'll keep playing with it though, no worries!





More later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment