Monday, January 17, 2011

16 Weeks...

...we've still got a while to go!

So I'm still not feeling pregnant, but apparently I'm starting to look pregnant!


Thank you, Elisa, for being my photographer! We had tons of fun taking picture after picture. She's getting used to my "fat or pregnant" game we've started playing. After each pose or picture I immediately say, FAT OR PREGNANT. Of course she answers pregnant...but that's because she loves me :)

My only complaint is the nightmares. Before I had "nightmares" that were just extreme emotion charged dreams...not necessarily scary though. Now they are scary. Real scary. And so real. And the worst part is even when I get up to go to the bathroom (so I get all the way up, not just half awake or anything!) and then go to fall back asleep, I find myself in the SAME dream. It's extremely messed up. And apparently they only get worse. Lovely. The worse dreams are the ones where I think I'm spotting. I wake up immediately, run to the bathroom and nothing. It's really annoying, that's for sure.

I am also starting to stock up on cloth diapers. I have some favorites now, but I don't know what I'll lean towards when the baby gets here. I showed Elisa some of the AIO (All in Ones) today and she said oh it's just like a normal diaper. Yes ma'am. That they are. The cloth wipes were a little too much for her though :)

I can't wait until the next picture time...20 weeks!! I'll be halfway next time. DH will be 4 weeks closer to being home (because it's 4 weeks from now, duh!) and then HE can be the one taking the pictures. (Though I have a feeling Elisa still might take them...just because she likes to :)

Until next week...or sooner if I get more diapers in, I can't wait to post pictures and specs of what I have so far :)


OH! I almost forgot to say that I think I felt the baby for the first time! I was getting my haircut at Style America on the 15th and I felt the popcorn popping feeling people talk about. That's exactly what I felt! I felt it a few times later that day. Then nothing on the 16th. And then once today! It's so stinking cool. I can't wait until I feel "real" kicks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment